❤My followers❤

2011年8月7日星期日

Imangine Day

last day grandmom birthday~
all of us stand by n wan 2 celebrate her birthday~
we wen 2 the "the zon"~














it was so 5 star~
many ppl at there have a money face~
all of them hv vary rich~














wait 4 dinner ing~
take out my phone and take a pic~
say chess~~~~XD














my plate~
my tea~














the food at there very nice
n
hv no higher price
we at the vip room n about 6 dish
only~
RM500++













at there also hv k-song~
that was i like it~
i love 2 sing~
n
6dish
i only eat about 2 dish only~
becus~
the other ppl was eat~
i was enjoy my song~
wahhahaha~













about 10 pm~
we was wen home~
i love the image there~
such as the beach~
many couple was dating there~
i hope has free time n get there with my darling~
tis pic let me see very tall~
wahaha~
acually i'm very short~













at this day
had a very surpise thing~
that was dear call me to play the ddt
at the last he was wan to married  with me~
yayaa~
but juz a game~













last,
for my dearly grandmum~
happy brithday~
a kiss~
muack~

没有评论:

发表评论